Sunday 28 April 2013

Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 39




Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 39: And this is why…

Hidan went up to his room to see that she wasn’t there. Her stuff are still here so there’s no way she would of leave leaving her stuff behind… I hope. *Sigh* Hidan thought, he then looked around to see the red dress she was wearing on the bed, her black heals on the floor and a hair brush on the bed also. She must of change and put her hair on a pony tail… Hidan thought.

*Where Shimu is*

Shimu was outside the hideout by the river, she had a black and gray long sleeve sweater, some jeans, tennis and her hair on a ponytail. She sat down under a tree with her head resting on the trunk, she looked up to the sky, a tear fell from her eye. She then got up walked to the river, she put her hands in the water and began to wash the scratch on her face.

Kisame: You know it was just an accident, right?

Shimu: I’m not mad at him cause he hit me. Besides you say it yourself, I heard you.

Kisame: Hm. I don’t know why you would be with a guy like him, you can find someone better.

Shimu: I already found someone better. And not to be rude but… Can you please leave me alone. I want to be a lone for a little bit.

Kisame: As you wish.

Kisame then left. She sat by the river just thinking, thinking why Hidan didn’t wanted to celebrate his birthday, why he didn’t accept her gift, she knows some people don’t accept gifts but when someone actually gives it to them they do accept it, of course depending on what it is, but she wasn’t giving him any money or anything that big that he wouldn’t accept it.

Itachi: Are you alright?

Shimu: *Sigh* Itachi-sama please go away.

Itachi: And leave you here alone so someone can come and rape you? I don’t think so.

Tobi: Itachi-sama is right.

Shimu: Go away! I need to be alone! If you want wait for me inside the hide out in the leaving room! I just want to be alone!

Tobi and Itachi didn’t respond Shimu sigh hard and began to walk on the water. When she turned around they were gone, she sigh and went back to land and sat down again by the tree.

Shimu: I didn’t want him to get angry at me… and that’s the first thing I did… I should of just do what he told me, not do anything on this day and maybe we would have been just fine. I’m so damn stupid! Always screwing things up and getting into trouble…

Hidan: Don’t say that.

Shimu jumped but then she was relief when she found out it was Hidan. Shimu got up fast and hold on to his hand.

Shimu: Hidan-sama please forgive me… I didn’t meant to make you angry I just wanted to do something nice for you… I’m sorry…

Hidan: It’s fine. I… I didn’t meant to hurt you.

Shimu: Don’t worry about that I know it was an accident. Why don’t you like your birthday?

Hidan: *Sigh* Well since we are boyfriend and girlfriend I guess I have to tell you, sit down.

Shimu: Its okay if you don’t want to.

Hidan: I said sit down.

Shimu sat down by the tree on so did Hidan, he took at deep breath and began to explain.

Hidan: When I was 13 something like what happen to you with your parents happened to me. It was my 14 birthday…

*Flash back*

Hidan: Hi mom!

You’re finally home. How was the academy?

Hidan: Boring, I was about to kick this guy bu-…I mean I was going to win a fight but the lame sensei stopped us.

I don’t want you getting into trouble Hidan.

Hidan: Oi! I won’t mom, don’t worry.

Here… *Hands Hidan a box*

Happy birthday.

Hidan: Oh boy! Thanks!

Hidan opened the box to see a beautiful necklace that had a white quartz pendant.

Hidan: Wow mom it’s awesome! Thanks! *Puts necklace on* Um… Where’s dad? I know he’s on a mission but he said he would be here by my birthday.

I know, lets just cross our fingers and hope he will get here later tonight but more importantly that he gets here alive and well.

Hidan: Yeah cause if he doesn’t you will kill him, that’s what you always say when he goes out for a mission.

Hahaha! You have heard me said that? Haha!

Listen to this part with this song:


Hidan: Mom… Are we safe here? You know dad has been in dangerous missions and so have you… I don’t want other people coming here looking for us. I will kill them.

We are safe here. Don’t worry.

Hidan spent the rest the evening with his mom they were just talking normal. In one point his mom told him to close his eyes and so he did when she then told him to open them he saw a huge birthday cake, he couldn’t be happier.

Let me just look for the lighter to light this shi-… I mean to light the candles.

Hidan: Oi! No! I want to wait till dad gets here. Is that okay?

What ever you want, is your birthday after all.

Nighttime.

Hidan was in his room sitting on his window looking outside waiting for his dad, as he waited he couldn’t stop staring at his necklace, how it shine, how beautiful it was. He then remembered how he used to train with his dad and the times they spent together when he wasn’t on missions.

*Flash back*

Hidan I am very proud, you’re becoming stronger.

Hidan: *Breathing deep* Thanks dad! I wish I was immortal!

Haha, same here. I want you to be best Hidan, so become stronger and be the best. Okay?

Hidan: Don’t worry dad, I will kill any as-… I mean… I will kill any one that comes in my way.

*Another different scene with his dad*

Hidan: Hey dad! Are going to train like you said we would?

Sorry… I have a mission, I’ll be away for a week.

Hidan: A week? But… My birthday is-…

I know. I will be back by then. Don’t you worry.

*Flash back over, back to his room*

Get here already dad! Hidan thought. He then heard something fall on the living room.

Hidan: Mom? Maybe she is waiting for dad. Or maybe dad is here!

Hidan ran downstairs looking for his mom and dad but no one was there, he then heard something fall in the kitchen he went there to see his mom on the floor, bleeding and weak.

Hidan: Mom!

Then another person appeared, the person was wearing all black and with a black mask on the face, the person grabbed Hidan’s mom by her hair, took a kunai cutting his mom’s neck open making it drip a puddle of blood and making her fall face first to the floor. The other person didn’t know Hidan was there.

Hidan: No!!!!

Someone then tackled him, grabbed him by his neck pushing him against a wall and lift him up in the air, then it spoke and it was a woman.

I’m sorry you had to see that…

Hidan: *Screaming and crying* Sorry?! You killed my mom and you’re sorry?! Bitch! You will be sorry for this! You will pay for this! I will kill you for this! Wait until my dad founds out!

Your dad is dead…

Hidan’s eyes widen open in shock.

Hidan: No… No he’s not! You’re lying!

The woman then dropped him on the floor and kick the back on his neck leaving him knocked out on the floor. The next day Hidan woke up, as he opened his eyes slowly he saw his mom on the floor with her eyes opened looking at him, dead. Hidan screamed and got up hitting a wall behind him, he was breathing deeply and fast. He then realizes that she was dead. He lean down and started to shake her.

Hidan: Mom… Mom… Wake up… Please… I need to go to the academy I need my breakfast… I know I always tell you I don’t need it but this time I do… Please mom…

No response. He then was about to grab the necklace his mom gave him, to see that it was broken, when the woman dropped him to the floor he landed on his chest and face and with the weight of his body it shatter it in to pieces. Later that day some Ambu’s came to question Hidan about what happened, then they took his mom away. He spent almost all day cleaning the area to see if he has got every tiny little piece of the white quartz pendant and he did. He put them on a little box along with the necklace and put it on his pocket.

Three days later and it was the funeral for both, his mom and dad. Not a lot of people were there, just Hidan, the people that were going to buried them, someone saying some words, his mom’s and dad’s boss and the leader of the village.

Hidan: I will avenge you mom, you and dad. I will kill the people who did this. You just wait and see…

End of the song

*Flash back over*

Hidan: Then later when I was 15 I got my revenge… I ran away from the village, then at the age of 17 I met my God Jashin and then I got here when I was almost 22, so I’ve been here over a year now. And since then I don’t celebrate my birthday…

Hidan then looked at Shimu to see that her eyes were cover with tears. She then began to cry, she jumped on him, she sat on his lap and hugged him tight.

Shimu: I’m so sorry Hidan-sama, I didn’t knew…

Hidan slowly hold her close.

Hidan: It’s okay… I got what I wanted and I’m okay now… I’m so-… My bad I broke the necklace… I didn’t know it was that… thank you. I’ll fix it later.

Shimu: No. I will… Hidan-sama…

Hidan: Yeah?

Shimu: I… I lo-…

Kakuzu: Hidan, Pein is looking for you and I am not sorry for interrupting.

Hidan: *Sigh* Tell that freak to wait.

Kakuzu: He needs you now. And if you want me to tell him you have to pay me otherwise I will stay here and keep talking about how much Pein needs you.

Shimu: *Whispers* How annoying.

Hidan chuckles.

Kakuzu: I heard that.

Hidan: Let’s go Shiyu, tell me what you were about to say later, okay?

Shimu: Don’t worry about it. It can wait.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment