Friday 29 March 2013

Akatsuki Took Me In - INTRO


IMPORTANT:
I DON'T OWN NARUTO, JUST AMAYA SHIMU A CHARACTER INVENTED BY ME. I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTER OF THE NARUTO SERIES. ALL RIGHTS GO TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO.
THANKS!
-------------
SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR ENLISH ITS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.
PLEASE BE NOTED THAT HIDAN OR THE CHARACTERS HAVE A REALLY BAD LANGUAGE, IF YOU FEEL OFENDED PLEASE DON'T READ THANK YOU!!!
*Explanation*
I have a mega crush on Hidan from Naruto shippuden, and even though he is evil, mean, maybe a player and a rapist, I still think he is awesome.
This story is about a girl name Shimu who is abused by her boyfriend, cause of this abused she has lost respect to herself as a woman. Will she ever be able to move forward and find herself? And will she ever be able to find someone who doesn’t abuse her?
Why did I mention Hidan? Well you'll see :).
Enjoy. Leave comments and critics.
*Explanation over*

No comments:

Post a Comment